List of Participants in LNTG Session 1
Ladies New to Golf
GENERAL INFORMATION: Ladies New to Golf (LNTG) is an instructional program designed for beginning or novice golfers who want to learn how to play on a regulation golf course. The purpose of this program is to have fun while learning to play golf. Ladies will learn fundamental golf skills, basic golf rules, and etiquette.
- The program will consist of two six-week instructional sessions. The dates for each session are as follows:
- SESSION 1: MAY 6TH – JUNE 10TH
- SESSION 2: JULY 8TH – AUGUST 12TH
- The lessons take place on Wednesday evenings at 5:00 PM. Each lesson will consist of one hour of planned instruction from the golf professionals at Red Hawk Ridge. There is also availability to play on the course after the hour of instruction. There are no additional fees for the on-course play following the lesson. The class ratio will be one instructor to six students with a maximum of 18 students.
- Each six-week session costs $160. In order to maximize participation, ladies must select either session 1 or session 2. You cannot sign up for both sessions.
- Red Hawk Ridge will provide equipment; however, it is recommended that you bring your own clubs if you have them.
LESSON CANCELLATION: All six lessons must be completed during the session selected. Any scheduled lesson that a member misses due to personal reasons will be forfeited.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: If the professional staff cancels a lesson due to inclement weather, there will be a makeup lesson. If this occurs, we will contact you with the makeup date. Please plan on attending the lesson even if the weather looks threatening. The weather changes very quickly in Colorado, therefore, the golf professionals do not make a decision about cancelling until the start time of the lesson.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: All registration and payment will be completed online at lntg.golfgenius.com. Registration opens on March 1st.
DEADLINES: The deadline to register and pay organizational fees are as follows:
- Deadline for SESSION 1: April 29th
- Deadline for SESSION 2: July 1st